Don’t miss the Sandringham Christmas Craft, Food & Gift Fair next weekend
- Credit: Archant
Don’t miss the annual Sandringham Christmas Craft, Food & Gift Fair when it returns next weekend.
There will be handmade crafts, local produce and lively entertainment for all the family as this seasonal show returns from 10am to 5pm on Friday 17, Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 November.
Organisers said: “Now an annual event on the calendars for many visitors to Norfolk, as well as those who live in the area, the show has a rich history in presenting an array of fascinating and intricate craftwork, from jewellery, beadwork and textiles to ceramics, sculptures, wood and pyrography.
“The hugely popular Food Hall will also offer a feast of enticing items. Here you may sample the wares, sit and enjoy light refreshment, or a whole meal, and of course take home delicious treats for your own Christmas table or wrap up as gifts. You cannot fail to be impressed by the variety of goodies on offer.
“The gift and shopping arcades have a wide range of ladies fashions, jewellery and accessories, tweed and waterproof clothing, household goods, furniture, leather and garden items.
You may also want to watch:
“Some of the exhibitors are from Norfolk and Suffolk, whilst others will have travelled from across the UK to showcase their offerings, but with Christmas just around the corner, it’s a great early shopping opportunity.
“Just for your entertainment is the Music Hall, with a programme of light and seasonal music to entertain you, an ideal sit down area to rest for a while.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Man found dead in March
- 5 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 6 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 7 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
“With lots of entertainment to keep the children amused, all the family are catered for.
“The Unicorn Carriage Drives are a new attraction this year, together with the Christmas reindeers there is plenty to see and enjoy, for both young and old.”
Admission costs: adults £7, over 65s £6.50 and children £2.
Visit www.livingheritagecraftshows.com for more details.