Salon grows with wealth of hair talent
DAVID Green – at 2a Fore Hill in Ely – opened the doors of his hair salon 18 months ago and it has been going from strength to strength ever since. David said: I am really happy with the way this venture is going and we have just received some exciting
DAVID Green - at 2a Fore Hill in Ely - opened the doors of his hair salon 18 months ago and it has been going from strength to strength ever since.
David said: "I am really happy with the way this venture is going and we have just received some exciting new products, such as ghd thermodynamics, which are exclusive to David Green.
There are new innovations all the time in hairdressing and it is good to always keep one step ahead."
David has been trained to offer advice to clients about the products that will benefit their hair most.
You may also want to watch:
"ghd have developed these hair beauty treatments to protect hair from the heat of hairdryers and styling irons, whilst maintaining maximum protection, colour and shine."
David Green stylists offer a full range of cuts, colours and perms for ladies, gents and children.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
Eve Youngman specialises in bridal hair and her colleague, Charlotte Davis, is an expert at Balmain hair extensions.
David, Eve and Charlotte are happy to welcome new customers and are willing to offer clients personal consultations on what would suit them best.
Clients can now e-mail the salon on email@example.com to make appointments and buy ghd products and should also look out for the new website coming soon, go to www.davidgreenhair.co.uk. Gift vouchers are also available by telephone or e-mail.
INFO: For further details and appointments telephone David Green on 01353 669175. Opening hours Monday and Wednesday 10.30am - 20.30pm, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am - 18.00pm and Saturday 8.30am - 15.30pm.
If you would like your business to appear in our Shop Local feature, contact Lynne Turner on 01353 667831.