LETTER: Thanks for helping me to raise £1,896 for mental health charity Talking FreEly
- Credit: Archant
Thank you to everyone who helped me with my memory baubles event which was a great success.
My final total was £1,896 which was raised for Talking FreEly, a local mental health support group.
I would especially like to thank King's Ely for the help they gave me especially to Will Temple and his grounds team, and Ros Lane for the blessing of the baubles which was so moving.
A big thanks to the Mind charity shop in Ely who allowed us to sell baubles from their shop.
It was lovely to get to know such nice people.
You may also want to watch:
Also, to Ukul Ely for playing on the day and helping me raise the money.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 7 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 10 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor