Rocking Ukuleles of Ely to bring sunshine to King’s Ely’s Old Palace Garden
- Credit: Archant
The Rocking Ukuleles of Ely plan to bring some sunshine to King’s Ely’s Old Palace Garden when they perform an outdoor concert on Sunday July 30.
“‘Bring Me Sunshine’ is “a picnic on the lawn treat whatever the weather,” say the group.
“Just bring yourself, a chair/rug, a picnic and rock around the clock with the band and enjoy the fun.”
The concert will take place from 4pm to 6pm, with gates opening at 3pm.
Tickets cost £3 for adults, £1 for children under 16 and are free for under 5s.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds go to Cambridge Cancer Help Centre. Contact Rosie on 07946 537073 for more information.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 6 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 7 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 8 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache