Road partially closed after three-vehicle collision
- Credit: Archant
A motorist was rushed to hospital after a three-vehicle collision in Ely this morning (Thursday).
The A10 was partially closed after an accident involving a car, a lorry and a motorbike shortly after 9am.
Cambridgeshire police closed the northbound lane of the A10 near the Witchford Road BP garage and were advising motorists to avoid the area.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “An ambulance was called to a road traffic collision on the A10 near Ely at 9.09am. An ambulance attended and treated one man in his 50s.
“He was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital for further care.”
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said that the man’s injuries were not thought to be life threatening. There were no reports of any other injuries.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 10 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens