Riding equipment taken in Wilburton raid
HUNDREDS of pounds worth of equestrian equipment was stolen during a garage burglary in Wilburton.
The incident happened between 7.45pm on Friday and 4.45pm on Sunday (May 27) at a property in Station Road.
Thieves broke into the garage through a rear window and stole a Wintec dressage saddle, a Dale Chavez Western saddle and other riding equipment. Garden tools and a trailer were also stolen.
DC Dan Bramley, investigating, said: “These items are rare and extremely valuable to the owner and it is important we trace them.
“Those responsible for this burglary would have needed a vehicle to remove the property and I would urge anyone with information to contact me.
You may also want to watch:
“I am also keen to hear from anyone who thinks they may have been offered the stolen items.”
Anyone with information should call DC Bramley on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 4 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 5 Man named following fatal collision
- 6 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 7 Ex-councillor launches 'one million steps' charity challenge
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air