Riding equipment taken in Wilburton raid
HUNDREDS of pounds worth of equestrian equipment was stolen during a garage burglary in Wilburton.
The incident happened between 7.45pm on Friday and 4.45pm on Sunday (May 27) at a property in Station Road.
Thieves broke into the garage through a rear window and stole a Wintec dressage saddle, a Dale Chavez Western saddle and other riding equipment. Garden tools and a trailer were also stolen.
DC Dan Bramley, investigating, said: “These items are rare and extremely valuable to the owner and it is important we trace them.
“Those responsible for this burglary would have needed a vehicle to remove the property and I would urge anyone with information to contact me.
You may also want to watch:
“I am also keen to hear from anyone who thinks they may have been offered the stolen items.”
Anyone with information should call DC Bramley on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 2 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 5 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 6 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 7 Railways to royalty - a nostalgic look at Ely and Cambridgeshire
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of assault
- 9 Watch as police smash their way into suspected drug dealer’s flat
- 10 Residents reminisce as they dance, drink and get tattoos