Riding equipment taken in Wilburton raid
HUNDREDS of pounds worth of equestrian equipment was stolen during a garage burglary in Wilburton.
The incident happened between 7.45pm on Friday and 4.45pm on Sunday (May 27) at a property in Station Road.
Thieves broke into the garage through a rear window and stole a Wintec dressage saddle, a Dale Chavez Western saddle and other riding equipment. Garden tools and a trailer were also stolen.
DC Dan Bramley, investigating, said: “These items are rare and extremely valuable to the owner and it is important we trace them.
“Those responsible for this burglary would have needed a vehicle to remove the property and I would urge anyone with information to contact me.
You may also want to watch:
“I am also keen to hear from anyone who thinks they may have been offered the stolen items.”
Anyone with information should call DC Bramley on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 2 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 3 'Support this local attraction,’ MP urges on museum visit
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 9 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 10 9 hidden gems of East Anglia by rail from Cambridgeshire