Reward offered for information about Haddenham straw fire that caused £25,000 of damage
- Credit: Archant
£25,000 worth of damage was caused after arsonists destroyed more than 1,000 bales of straw in Sutton Road, Haddenham.
The victim is now offering a reward of £1,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the offender.
Inspector Dick Turner said: “This arson attack led to the loss of a large amount of straw with a very high value and we are keen to catch those involved.
“Crops and produce are a vital part of farming and we take the destruction of these items very seriously.
The incident happened on Monday August 15 at around 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Man found dead in March
- 5 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 6 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 7 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car