Revellers are crawling in pink
ALL are welcome to attend the third annual Pink Pub Crawl in Soham later this month, when a group of fun-loving revellers will be aiming to collect as much money as possible for the Think Pink Campaign, which raises money for breast cancer. The Pink Pub C
ALL are welcome to attend the third annual Pink Pub Crawl in Soham later this month, when a group of fun-loving revellers will be aiming to collect as much money as possible for the Think Pink Campaign, which raises money for breast cancer.
The Pink Pub Crawl has raised more than £2,000 in the last two years with the group decked out in pink and armed with collection tins.
Emma Goldsack first came up with the idea after her sister Julie Eley was diagnosed with breast cancer. Julie has now fully recovered and will be attending the pub crawl herself.
Ms Goldsack said: "The past evenings have been a great success and we have been very well supported and have had a great time."
You may also want to watch:
The Pink Pub Crawl will be on Friday, October 27, coinciding with the national Wear it Pink Day, from 7pm at the Carpenters Arms in Soham. Anyone wishing to attend must wear something pink, this can be everyday clothing or something fun; in the past people have worn wigs, hats and various crazy outfits.
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 9 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 10 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor