Residents at Soham care home enjoy music and annual fish and chip supper
- Credit: Archant
Residents of Millbrook House, Lode Close and College Road in Soham was treated to their annual fish and chip supper.
They had freshly cooked fish and chips, wine, fruit punch, trifle, and cakes on Saturday November 18.
The dinner was accompanied by entertainment from regular entertainer Tony singing swing music, along with Steve and his wife Hazel who played some old favourites from the 50’s 60’s and 70’s.
Debuting at Milllbrook House was Tanishia, who was warmly received by an audience of 105 people.
The event was paid for by the C.L.M volunteers who held events and raffles to raise funds to bring entertainment to the residents.
You may also want to watch:
Colin Cunningham said: “We would like to thank everyone that came along and indeed helped with the event being such a huge success.
“The C.L.M volunteers are now preparing for future events over the Christmas period.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 8 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 9 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station