Region Gears Up For Return Of Dance Island
THE Shapeshifters and Plump DJs have been announced as the latest acts set to join the star studded line-up for Dance Island 2009 House legends, The Shapeshifters, will be joining headliners Chicane Live and Pendulum DJ on the festival s main outdoor stag
THE Shapeshifters and Plump DJs have been announced as the latest acts set to join the star studded line-up for Dance Island 2009
House legends, The Shapeshifters, will be joining headliners Chicane Live and Pendulum DJ on the festival's main outdoor stage when the event kicks off on July 4.
Over 10,000 people are expected to attend the festival, taking place on 120 acres of farm land just outside of Ely, with eager revellers being treated to four huge arenas, an outdoor stage, a VIP area, a fun-fair, a food village, a chill-out area and trade stalls.
Those who upgrade their tickets for the VIP package will be treated to a private viewing area for the festival's main arena as well as having access to luxury toilets, a private bar, somewhere to rest their feet, free food and soothing massages.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets have been selling fast in the run up to the event but are still available from the event website - www.dance-island.com and selected HMV stores throughout the region.
For more details, ticket sales and the full line-up, visit www.dance-island.com.
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 4 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 7 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 8 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 9 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 10 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’