Where you can see the Red Arrows flying over Cambridgeshire today
- Credit: PA
The Red Arrows will be flying over parts of Cambridgeshire today, Wednesday, August 25.
If you are near March and Peterborough, you will be able to see them at around 4.30pm.
They are heading to Norfolk for a Friends and Family Day event at RAF Marham at 4pm.
Though this display is closed to the public, there is still a chance to see them as they pass Cambridgeshire by overhead.
Where you can see the Red Arrows today, Wednesday August 25:
- Scampton - 3.45pm
- Fiskerton - 3.47pm
- King's Lynn - 3.58pm
- Marham display - 4pm
- Hilborough House - 4.32pm
- Hilgay - 4.33pm
- Crowland - 4.37pm
- Bottlesford - 4.41pm
- Collingham - 4.44pm
- Scampton - 4.46pm
- 1 Petition launched to save village pub
- 2 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 3 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 4 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 5 'Our dog was our motivation’ - couple behind organic dog treats business
- 6 Disciplinary action against anti-Pride pastor ‘never, ever about his religion’
- 7 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 10 Gary takes Dry January to next level with mental health challenge