Where you can see the Red Arrows flying over Cambridgeshire today
- Credit: PA
The Red Arrows will be flying over parts of Cambridgeshire today, Wednesday, August 25.
If you are near March and Peterborough, you will be able to see them at around 4.30pm.
They are heading to Norfolk for a Friends and Family Day event at RAF Marham at 4pm.
Though this display is closed to the public, there is still a chance to see them as they pass Cambridgeshire by overhead.
Where you can see the Red Arrows today, Wednesday August 25:
You may also want to watch:
- Scampton - 3.45pm
- Fiskerton - 3.47pm
- King's Lynn - 3.58pm
- Marham display - 4pm
- Hilborough House - 4.32pm
- Hilgay - 4.33pm
- Crowland - 4.37pm
- Bottlesford - 4.41pm
- Collingham - 4.44pm
- Scampton - 4.46pm
- 1 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 4 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 5 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 6 Amazing escape for driver in A11 crash
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Mayor's ‘hop-on hop-off' public travel revolution
- 10 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos