Reach Festival to debut this Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Reach Festival, showcasing local handmade crafts and produce, will make its debut this weekend.
“Whether as a visitor or an exhibitor, we look forward to welcoming you to our festival,” say organisers.
Among the day’s entertainment there will be displays of crafts including potting, spinning and lace making.
Flint knapper Will Lord will also deliver a workshop.
The stalls, craft displays, stage, and tea tent will all be on Fair Green whilst the village centre will have delicate crafts: wool, lace making, paper, paintings and photography, cookery demonstrations, baking competition and an autumn show.
You may also want to watch:
The church will also have music recitals and book readings whilst the Dyke’s End Pub will serve food and drink.
The festival takes place on Saturday 24 from 10.30am to 4.30pm.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
Entry and car parking is free.