Radio presenter completes his daily exercise while dressed as giant teddy bear
- Credit: Archant
A local radio presenter decided to complete his daily exercise while dressed as a giant teddy bear in a bid to bring a little joy amid the coronavirus pandemic.
BBC Radio Cambridgeshire’s Glenn Jones took to the streets of Cambourne in his furry ‘big bear’ costume, all while sporting a man bag.
Sharing the hilarious video online, the stunt comes just days after he tweeted he was “tempted” to complete his daily exercise dressed as the bear.
On April 5, he said: “Tempted to do my daily exercise as a giant Teddy bear... I’m not sure if this is a genius idea or a stupid one?!”
He followed up today: “Big bear loved taking his daily exercise in Cambourne today.... He particularly enjoyed spotting the Cambourne goes on a Bear Hunt bears!”
You may also want to watch:
One resident replied: “Wonderful Glenn, I hope you brought joy to all the kids.”
To get the latest coronavirus news from Cambridgeshire and Fenland, join our Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/CambridgeshireCoronavirusNews
Have you been affected by the wide-spread COVID-19 outbreak? Tell us your story, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 6 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 7 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'