Rabbit punch wman’s jail term suspended
A WOMAN wh punched a neighbur during a rw ver the fate f a pet rabbit has been given a five-mnth suspended jail sentence. Sharn Bylan – wh suffers frm depressin and has an alchl prblem — punched multiple sclersis sufferer Rberta Kish, when
A WOMAN wh punched a neighbur during a rw ver the fate f a pet rabbit has been given a five-mnth suspended jail sentence.
Sharn Bylan - wh suffers frm depressin and has an alchl prblem - punched multiple sclersis sufferer Rberta Kish, when she accused her f dumping a rabbit int her garden.
This week Ely magistrates rdered 41-year-ld Bylan t pay £100 cmpensatin t Ms Kish, and £150 csts.
She will be supervised by the prbatin service fr the next 18 mnths, and get help t deal with alchl and anger management.
You may also want to watch:
Bylan had been cnvicted f the assault after a trial last mnth. She had admitted assaulting a plice fficer, by punching him in the chest n the same day, and als admitted being in breach f a cnditinal discharge, impsed n her fr hitting a wman in a wheelchair.
Slicitr Michael Judkins said Bylan had "flipped" when she assaulted the plice fficer "in a single mtin f vilence".
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
He said Bylan, f Bakers Crner, Ely, had becme a prblem fr her neighburs and was due t be evicted frm her hme next mnth.