Rabbit punch wman’s jail term suspended
A WOMAN wh punched a neighbur during a rw ver the fate f a pet rabbit has been given a five-mnth suspended jail sentence. Sharn Bylan – wh suffers frm depressin and has an alchl prblem — punched multiple sclersis sufferer Rberta Kish, when
A WOMAN wh punched a neighbur during a rw ver the fate f a pet rabbit has been given a five-mnth suspended jail sentence.
Sharn Bylan - wh suffers frm depressin and has an alchl prblem - punched multiple sclersis sufferer Rberta Kish, when she accused her f dumping a rabbit int her garden.
This week Ely magistrates rdered 41-year-ld Bylan t pay £100 cmpensatin t Ms Kish, and £150 csts.
She will be supervised by the prbatin service fr the next 18 mnths, and get help t deal with alchl and anger management.
Bylan had been cnvicted f the assault after a trial last mnth. She had admitted assaulting a plice fficer, by punching him in the chest n the same day, and als admitted being in breach f a cnditinal discharge, impsed n her fr hitting a wman in a wheelchair.
Slicitr Michael Judkins said Bylan had "flipped" when she assaulted the plice fficer "in a single mtin f vilence".
- 1 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
- 2 Warwick Davis and daughter Annabelle cut the ribbon at special opening
- 3 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 4 Have your say on proposed commercial development in Ely
- 5 Caravan site wants 10 new lodges to cope with demand
- 6 Casualty treated for smoke inhalation following house fire
- 7 Retiring café owner desperate not to see shop 'back at square one'
- 8 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
- 9 Insurers to pay for £725,000 house replacement
- 10 Threat to cancel or 'indefinitely pause' £450m Ely rail upgrade
He said Bylan, f Bakers Crner, Ely, had becme a prblem fr her neighburs and was due t be evicted frm her hme next mnth.