Rabbit punch wman’s jail term suspended
A WOMAN wh punched a neighbur during a rw ver the fate f a pet rabbit has been given a five-mnth suspended jail sentence. Sharn Bylan – wh suffers frm depressin and has an alchl prblem — punched multiple sclersis sufferer Rberta Kish, when
A WOMAN wh punched a neighbur during a rw ver the fate f a pet rabbit has been given a five-mnth suspended jail sentence.
Sharn Bylan - wh suffers frm depressin and has an alchl prblem - punched multiple sclersis sufferer Rberta Kish, when she accused her f dumping a rabbit int her garden.
This week Ely magistrates rdered 41-year-ld Bylan t pay £100 cmpensatin t Ms Kish, and £150 csts.
She will be supervised by the prbatin service fr the next 18 mnths, and get help t deal with alchl and anger management.
Bylan had been cnvicted f the assault after a trial last mnth. She had admitted assaulting a plice fficer, by punching him in the chest n the same day, and als admitted being in breach f a cnditinal discharge, impsed n her fr hitting a wman in a wheelchair.
Slicitr Michael Judkins said Bylan had "flipped" when she assaulted the plice fficer "in a single mtin f vilence".
- 1 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 2 Community group ‘hoping for success’ with opening of new cinema
- 3 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 6 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 7 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 8 Progress on introducing new 20mph speed limits to be discussed
- 9 Baby murder accused 'didn't say much' after life support withdrawn
- 10 War veteran, Freddie, marks 100th birthday
He said Bylan, f Bakers Crner, Ely, had becme a prblem fr her neighburs and was due t be evicted frm her hme next mnth.