Queen Adelaide Village Hall hosts Christmas craft market
- Credit: Archant
Queen Adelaide Village Hall was the venue for a Christmas craft market on Sunday December 3.
The market was opened at 11am by Mayor of Ely, Councillor Richard Hobbs.
There were handmade Christmas gifts including Avabell’s Art selling fashion jewellery by design. Caketastic were also at the market selling festive cakes, sweet treats and more.
Downham Isle Brewery sold craft ales while Strawberry House Crafts sold hand-crafted textiles and accessories to wear and for the home.
Fran’s Paperology had paper crafts, cards, tags and boxes for sale while MEFT sold personalised glass and gift-ware.
You may also want to watch:
Withycot Woodcraft sold hand-turned tableware, and there were seasonal refreshments available on the day.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 7 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 8 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 9 Rail volunteers recognised at awards ceremony
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash