Disruption for two weeks at Quanea Drove in Ely
- Credit: Archant
Home owners are set to face disruption when resurfacing work takes place on Quanea Drove in Ely.
The resurfacing work is set to take two weeks.
Access to properties for local residents will be maintained, however, at times residents may have to wait for a short period of time for a section of work to be completed before they can get to their home.
Work will be carried out on Monday 24 for up to two weeks between 7am and 7pm Monday to Sunday.
A Cambridgeshire County Council spokesman said: “Due to the work being weather dependant, dates may change at short notice – which will be reflected on advance warning signs.
You may also want to watch:
“You can also follow our social media channels for the latest updates.”
Members of the public are asked not to park in the area during these times, to allow contractors to have full access and to also avoid delays.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 8 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 9 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 10 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph