Punched former boyfriend
ELY woman Rebecca Blunn punched her ex-boyfriend Jamie Manning on the face and told him: You deserved that. There was ill feeling between them and their friends and associates, prosecutor Emma Dmitriev told city magistrates on Thursday. A window at Mr
ELY woman Rebecca Blunn punched her ex-boyfriend Jamie Manning on the face and told him: "You deserved that."
"There was ill feeling between them and their friends and associates," prosecutor Emma Dmitriev told city magistrates on Thursday. A window at Mr Manning's home was smashed by another person during the incident, said Mrs Dmitriev, and he was punched by other people.
At an earlier hearing, 24-year-old Blunn, of Herons Close, Ely, had admitted assault, and this week magistrates considered a report from the probation service.
"It was six of one and half a dozen of the other," said solicitor Jacqui Baldwin. "She was standing around the corner in the car park, and when the victim came towards the car park she felt there was some conflict, and delivered one punch to his face."
Blunn was given a six-month electronic tagging order, keeping her at home from 6.30pm to 6.30am every day. Her previous 120-hour work order imposed for assaulting a teenager was revoked due to her ill health, and replaced with a 12-month supervision order. She must pay £50 costs.
- 1 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 4 Firm announces acquisition of independent planning firm
- 5 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 6 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 7 A10 dualling facing new challenges
- 8 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 9 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 10 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens