Punched former boyfriend
ELY woman Rebecca Blunn punched her ex-boyfriend Jamie Manning on the face and told him: You deserved that. There was ill feeling between them and their friends and associates, prosecutor Emma Dmitriev told city magistrates on Thursday. A window at Mr
ELY woman Rebecca Blunn punched her ex-boyfriend Jamie Manning on the face and told him: "You deserved that."
"There was ill feeling between them and their friends and associates," prosecutor Emma Dmitriev told city magistrates on Thursday. A window at Mr Manning's home was smashed by another person during the incident, said Mrs Dmitriev, and he was punched by other people.
At an earlier hearing, 24-year-old Blunn, of Herons Close, Ely, had admitted assault, and this week magistrates considered a report from the probation service.
"It was six of one and half a dozen of the other," said solicitor Jacqui Baldwin. "She was standing around the corner in the car park, and when the victim came towards the car park she felt there was some conflict, and delivered one punch to his face."
You may also want to watch:
Blunn was given a six-month electronic tagging order, keeping her at home from 6.30pm to 6.30am every day. Her previous 120-hour work order imposed for assaulting a teenager was revoked due to her ill health, and replaced with a 12-month supervision order. She must pay £50 costs.
- 1 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 2 Lidl lists Cambridgeshire locations for ‘potential store development’
- 3 'Most significant' Fens archive footage in years
- 4 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 5 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 6 Pool memories and 60s celebrities - a nostalgic step back in time
- 7 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault
- 8 Letter: Who's been pinching my dog biscuits?
- 9 Young writer's 'wonderful' poem wins competition
- 10 Grandmother crochets 'worry worms' for children to find