Punched former boyfriend
ELY woman Rebecca Blunn punched her ex-boyfriend Jamie Manning on the face and told him: You deserved that. There was ill feeling between them and their friends and associates, prosecutor Emma Dmitriev told city magistrates on Thursday. A window at Mr
ELY woman Rebecca Blunn punched her ex-boyfriend Jamie Manning on the face and told him: "You deserved that."
"There was ill feeling between them and their friends and associates," prosecutor Emma Dmitriev told city magistrates on Thursday. A window at Mr Manning's home was smashed by another person during the incident, said Mrs Dmitriev, and he was punched by other people.
At an earlier hearing, 24-year-old Blunn, of Herons Close, Ely, had admitted assault, and this week magistrates considered a report from the probation service.
"It was six of one and half a dozen of the other," said solicitor Jacqui Baldwin. "She was standing around the corner in the car park, and when the victim came towards the car park she felt there was some conflict, and delivered one punch to his face."
You may also want to watch:
Blunn was given a six-month electronic tagging order, keeping her at home from 6.30pm to 6.30am every day. Her previous 120-hour work order imposed for assaulting a teenager was revoked due to her ill health, and replaced with a 12-month supervision order. She must pay £50 costs.
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 3 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 4 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 5 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 6 Nostalgic throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 8 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 9 Slimmer launches weight loss group after losing three stone
- 10 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall