Public invited to bring ideas to meeting
PEOPLE in the Soham area are being invited to have their say and hear what is being done in their area in the second meeting of a neighbourhood panel. People living or working in Soham, Wicken, Fordham, Isleham, Chippenham, Kennett or Snailwell, are invit
PEOPLE in the Soham area are being invited to have their say and hear what is being done in their area in the second meeting of a neighbourhood panel.
People living or working in Soham, Wicken, Fordham, Isleham, Chippenham, Kennett or Snailwell, are invited to bring ideas to a public meeting at 7pm on Wednesday, January 17, at Soham Village College's Beechurst Hall.
The meeting, led by the East Cambridgeshire Strategic Partnership (ECSP), is part of a series of events giving local communities the chance to discuss and advise on the issues affecting them.
More than 30 people attended the first meeting, and brought the issues of anti-social behaviour in Fordham and speeding motorists to the table.
East Cambridgeshire District Council deputy chief executive, Cecilia Tredget, said: "We would like to build on the success of the first meeting in November.
"The public will hear about what action has been taken to address their concerns as well as having a further opportunity to influence the work of a range of organisations working to improve the Soham area."
- 1 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 2 Replacement home not good enough says council
- 3 Preschool 'special in people's hearts' to close after more than 30 years
- 4 This Grade II listed Georgian home in Ely could be yours for £575,000
- 5 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 6 PROFILE: Steve Barclay – MP for NE Cambs and front man for Boris Johnson
- 7 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 8 Large Hotel of the Year winner is proud of its history
- 9 Daughter pays tribute to model engineer who 'tried his hand at anything'
- 10 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
INFO: For further information about neighbourhood meetings, a copy of the agenda or the work of the East Cambridgeshire Strategic Partnership, please contact Jane Fletcher or Annette Fontaine on 01353 616352. Alternatively, e-mail email@example.com