Public invited to bring ideas to meeting
PEOPLE in the Soham area are being invited to have their say and hear what is being done in their area in the second meeting of a neighbourhood panel. People living or working in Soham, Wicken, Fordham, Isleham, Chippenham, Kennett or Snailwell, are invit
PEOPLE in the Soham area are being invited to have their say and hear what is being done in their area in the second meeting of a neighbourhood panel.
People living or working in Soham, Wicken, Fordham, Isleham, Chippenham, Kennett or Snailwell, are invited to bring ideas to a public meeting at 7pm on Wednesday, January 17, at Soham Village College's Beechurst Hall.
The meeting, led by the East Cambridgeshire Strategic Partnership (ECSP), is part of a series of events giving local communities the chance to discuss and advise on the issues affecting them.
More than 30 people attended the first meeting, and brought the issues of anti-social behaviour in Fordham and speeding motorists to the table.
You may also want to watch:
East Cambridgeshire District Council deputy chief executive, Cecilia Tredget, said: "We would like to build on the success of the first meeting in November.
"The public will hear about what action has been taken to address their concerns as well as having a further opportunity to influence the work of a range of organisations working to improve the Soham area."
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Plans revealed for new A10 pedestrian bridge
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 'I feel alive for the first time': Slimmer lost half his body weight in lockdown
- 5 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 6 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 7 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 8 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 9 Matt’s 46-day charity cycle from Burwell to Istanbul raises over £2,000
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
INFO: For further information about neighbourhood meetings, a copy of the agenda or the work of the East Cambridgeshire Strategic Partnership, please contact Jane Fletcher or Annette Fontaine on 01353 616352. Alternatively, e-mail email@example.com