Pub set for reopening after undergoing major refurbishment
- Credit: Archant
A major refurbishment of The Hereward pub in Ely has created 10 new jobs.
The Market Street venue is set to reopen on November 14 after undergoing a £262,000 overhaul.
General manager, Dave Smith said: “We will continue to offer great service and a quality food and drink offer.”
Mr Smith added that the pub would be continuing with its cask ale selection with Greene King IPA on permanently and another four rotating local ales as well as ales from across the UK.
Dave and Wendy Smith and their team will reopen the doors at 5pm on November 14 for a VIP reception which set to include fire eaters and jugglers.
You may also want to watch:
The pub will open to the public from 7pm.
The pub, owned by national chain Stonegate, will open from 10am to 11pm Monday to Thursday, 10am to 1am on Friday and Saturday and midday to 11pm on Sunday.
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 3 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 4 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 5 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 6 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 7 Contractors 'did not follow the brief' when it came to drain maintenance
- 8 Cineworld Ely expected to reopen in May
- 9 Slimmer launches weight loss group after losing three stone
- 10 Lunging challenge in boyfriend's memory raises thousands for charity