Pub set for reopening after undergoing major refurbishment
- Credit: Archant
A major refurbishment of The Hereward pub in Ely has created 10 new jobs.
The Market Street venue is set to reopen on November 14 after undergoing a £262,000 overhaul.
General manager, Dave Smith said: “We will continue to offer great service and a quality food and drink offer.”
Mr Smith added that the pub would be continuing with its cask ale selection with Greene King IPA on permanently and another four rotating local ales as well as ales from across the UK.
Dave and Wendy Smith and their team will reopen the doors at 5pm on November 14 for a VIP reception which set to include fire eaters and jugglers.
You may also want to watch:
The pub will open to the public from 7pm.
The pub, owned by national chain Stonegate, will open from 10am to 11pm Monday to Thursday, 10am to 1am on Friday and Saturday and midday to 11pm on Sunday.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor