Pub set for reopening after undergoing major refurbishment
- Credit: Archant
A major refurbishment of The Hereward pub in Ely has created 10 new jobs.
The Market Street venue is set to reopen on November 14 after undergoing a £262,000 overhaul.
General manager, Dave Smith said: “We will continue to offer great service and a quality food and drink offer.”
Mr Smith added that the pub would be continuing with its cask ale selection with Greene King IPA on permanently and another four rotating local ales as well as ales from across the UK.
Dave and Wendy Smith and their team will reopen the doors at 5pm on November 14 for a VIP reception which set to include fire eaters and jugglers.
The pub will open to the public from 7pm.
The pub, owned by national chain Stonegate, will open from 10am to 11pm Monday to Thursday, 10am to 1am on Friday and Saturday and midday to 11pm on Sunday.
- 1 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Missing woman back home
- 4 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 5 Petition launched to save village pub
- 6 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 9 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 10 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’