Thieves force Princess of Wales Hospital gas store open before stealing four oxygen cylinders
- Credit: Archant
Thieves forced a gas store open and stole four oxygen cylinders from the Princess of Wales Hospital in Ely.
Police were contacted at 7.24am on Wednesday January 3 with reports of a burglary at the Princess of Wales Hospital in Lynn Road, Ely.
“Between 8pm on January 2 and 7.10am the following day the gas store was forced open and four oxygen cylinders stolen,” said a police spokesman.
“An investigation is underway, but no arrests have yet been made.”
Anyone with information regarding this incident should call police on 101 quoting CF0004110118 or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion