Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- Credit: Supplied
More than 70 memories of the late Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh, are being projected on to the front of a Cambridgeshire home.
A resident on Barton Road in Ely, who wishes to remain anonymous, is projecting the snapshots of the prince’s life until Sunday, April 25.
They had previously created picturesque projections for Christmas, the NHS and keyworkers, VE Day, Valentine’s Day, Halloween and Remembrance/Armistice.
“It requires lots of work to put something like this together, especially the editing but I have done lots like this before.
“Apparently these [home projections] are very popular in America during Halloween and of course commercial displays in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
“The Remembrance/Armistice projection was the most popular this year.
“This particular projection will be up until Sunday, April 25 as the Royal Family are observing two weeks of mourning.
- 1 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 2 Lidl lists Cambridgeshire locations for ‘potential store development’
- 3 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 4 'Most significant' Fens archive footage in years
- 5 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 6 Pool memories and 60s celebrities - a nostalgic step back in time
- 7 Letter: Who's been pinching my dog biscuits?
- 8 Young writer's 'wonderful' poem wins competition
- 9 Grandmother crochets 'worry worms' for children to find
- 10 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault
“It’s only visible after dark – which is now best after 20:30. The projection tends to stop by 23:00.”