Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- Credit: Supplied
More than 70 memories of the late Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh, are being projected on to the front of a Cambridgeshire home.
A resident on Barton Road in Ely, who wishes to remain anonymous, is projecting the snapshots of the prince’s life until Sunday, April 25.
They had previously created picturesque projections for Christmas, the NHS and keyworkers, VE Day, Valentine’s Day, Halloween and Remembrance/Armistice.
“It requires lots of work to put something like this together, especially the editing but I have done lots like this before.
“Apparently these [home projections] are very popular in America during Halloween and of course commercial displays in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
“The Remembrance/Armistice projection was the most popular this year.
“This particular projection will be up until Sunday, April 25 as the Royal Family are observing two weeks of mourning.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 Dr Nik in Ely for his first day as Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Mayor
- 4 Railways to royalty - a nostalgic look at Ely and Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man suspected to have stolen '£300-400' of alcohol in store theft
- 6 Noise warning issued amid RAF Lakenheath flight training
- 7 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 8 Have your say on Network Rail increasing rail capacity through Ely
- 9 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 10 Murder suspect is victim's son
“It’s only visible after dark – which is now best after 20:30. The projection tends to stop by 23:00.”