First ever Pride in Ely event takes place this summer - and there’s a launch party in February
- Credit: Archant
The first Pride in Ely celebration will be held on August 11 2018 at Jubilee Gardens Ely from midday until early evening followed by the Pride after party.
There will be activities for everyone from all walks of life with activities suitable for families.
The launch of Pride in Ely 2018, with music and entertainment from DJ Vicki Symonds, will be at Riverside Bar & Kitchen, Ely on February 23 from 7.30pm.
The Pride in Ely 2018 after-party (adults-only) will also be held there.
Pride in Ely is also looking for sponsors, stallholders and entertainers for the event. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Pride is a celebration of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and related identities, culture and pride.
- 1 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 2 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 3 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 4 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 5 Gay tweet pastor claims 'constructive dismissal' as school caretaker
- 6 War veteran, Freddie, marks 100th birthday
- 7 Community group ‘hoping for success’ with opening of new cinema
- 8 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Father accused of baby girl's murder had a 'short temper'