First ever Pride in Ely event takes place this summer - and there’s a launch party in February
- Credit: Archant
The first Pride in Ely celebration will be held on August 11 2018 at Jubilee Gardens Ely from midday until early evening followed by the Pride after party.
There will be activities for everyone from all walks of life with activities suitable for families.
The launch of Pride in Ely 2018, with music and entertainment from DJ Vicki Symonds, will be at Riverside Bar & Kitchen, Ely on February 23 from 7.30pm.
The Pride in Ely 2018 after-party (adults-only) will also be held there.
Pride in Ely is also looking for sponsors, stallholders and entertainers for the event. Email email@example.com if you are interested.
You may also want to watch:
Pride is a celebration of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and related identities, culture and pride.
- 1 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 2 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 3 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 4 Tyler Goodjohn ready to enter lion's den in world title bid
- 5 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 6 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?
- 7 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 8 Motorcycle firm gearing up to show off lockdown project
- 9 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 10 Offensive graffiti: ‘Hate crimes have no place in Cambridgeshire’