First ever Pride in Ely event takes place this summer - and there’s a launch party in February
- Credit: Archant
The first Pride in Ely celebration will be held on August 11 2018 at Jubilee Gardens Ely from midday until early evening followed by the Pride after party.
There will be activities for everyone from all walks of life with activities suitable for families.
The launch of Pride in Ely 2018, with music and entertainment from DJ Vicki Symonds, will be at Riverside Bar & Kitchen, Ely on February 23 from 7.30pm.
The Pride in Ely 2018 after-party (adults-only) will also be held there.
Pride in Ely is also looking for sponsors, stallholders and entertainers for the event. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
You may also want to watch:
Pride is a celebration of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and related identities, culture and pride.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment