Prickwillow Engine Museum to hold fifth classic motor show
- Credit: Archant
Prickwillow Engine Museum is holding its fifth annual classic motor show on Sunday June 17.
There will be a range of vehicles from vintage dating from the 1920s, through to the classics of the late 1970s, with a trophy awarded, judged best in show. As well as all the classic cars on display, the museum’s large pumping engines will be running and there’s a large collection of farm and drainage hand tools on display with detailed information.
Hot and cold food and drinks are available throughout the day.
The event runs from 11am to 4.30pm and admission costs £5 for adults, £4 for concessions and £2 for children. Free parking.
Prickwillow Museum, formerly known as the Prickwillow Drainage Engine Museum, is housed in the old pumping station in Prickwillow.
You may also want to watch:
The museum contains a major collection of large diesel pumping engines which have all been restored to working order.
For more information visit www.prickwillowmuseum.com
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 9 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 10 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor