Premier Travel in Ely launches annual Christmas toy appeal
- Credit: SM
Premier Travel in Ely has launched their annual Christmas toy appeal.
Staff at the travel agency are appealing for donations of new toys or gifts for the Santa's Sack campaign.
Presents donated to Santa's sack will be taken to the local foster services team and delivered to children in care facilities in time for Christmas Day.
The branches are looking for donations that are suitable for babies and any age children up to 16.
Sue Steel, branch manager, said: "Christmas is a time for giving and the Santa's sack appeal means those who may not otherwise receive a gift have something special for Christmas Day.
You may also want to watch:
"If you're out Christmas shopping in Ely, please consider buying an extra gift to put a smile on a child's face.
"Our appeal goes from strength to strength each year and we are hoping it grows again for 2019. All donations, no matter how big or small, are most welcome."
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Man found dead in March
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 10 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
Customers can pop into branch, on Forehill, to make a donation until December 7.