Premier Travel in Ely launches annual Christmas toy appeal
- Credit: SM
Premier Travel in Ely has launched their annual Christmas toy appeal.
Staff at the travel agency are appealing for donations of new toys or gifts for the Santa's Sack campaign.
Presents donated to Santa's sack will be taken to the local foster services team and delivered to children in care facilities in time for Christmas Day.
The branches are looking for donations that are suitable for babies and any age children up to 16.
Sue Steel, branch manager, said: "Christmas is a time for giving and the Santa's sack appeal means those who may not otherwise receive a gift have something special for Christmas Day.
"If you're out Christmas shopping in Ely, please consider buying an extra gift to put a smile on a child's face.
"Our appeal goes from strength to strength each year and we are hoping it grows again for 2019. All donations, no matter how big or small, are most welcome."
- 1 Pedestrian struck on Ely Road in Littleport
- 2 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 3 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 4 Littleport 'hit and run' on Victoria Street
- 5 Council bans use of agricultural land to extend garden
- 6 Former Baptist chapel to be turned into four-bedroom house
- 7 Councillor hits out at 'huge intransigence' over splash pad project
- 8 Shoplifter, 33, who assaulted woman is on the run
- 9 Mexican restaurant to open inside former Frankie & Benny's in Ely
- 10 Florist 'busier than ever' hoping to build from lockdown success
Customers can pop into branch, on Forehill, to make a donation until December 7.