Pre-schl declared utstanding
ELY S Rainbw Pre-schl has been declared utstanding fr its quality and standard f nursery educatin. Gvernment inspectrs fund that staff have a thrugh knwledge and understanding f the yungsters, are perceptive t their interests and make effe
ELY'S Rainbw Pre-schl has been declared utstanding fr its quality and standard f nursery educatin.
Gvernment inspectrs fund that staff have a thrugh knwledge and understanding f the yungsters, are perceptive t their interests and make effective use f questins t challenge their thinking and language skills.
The impressive reprt came after an OfSTED inspectin at the pre-schl at the Old Clinic in Dwnham Rad which pened in the 1970s and caters fr up t 55 children.
Inspectrs fund that planning at the pre-schl is exceptinal because staff understand hw everyday activities supprt children's learning and they plan a balanced prgramme f activities and experiences that help children take the next step in their learning.
You may also want to watch:
"There is an excellent balance between adult and child-led activities, which allws children t pursue their wn interests and learn at their wn pace," said the reprt.
"Children are develping exceptinally gd speaking and listening skills; they cnfidently make valuable cntributins t grup discussins and enjy sharing what they knw.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 7 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 10 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
"Children have excellent pprtunities t learn abut mathematics, cunting reliably, and they use mathematical language expertly in their play."
Inspectrs fund that the partnership with parents and carers f children is als utstanding.
T secure future imprvement, the pre-schl was urged t cntinue t develp everyday rutines s that the children benefit frm the rich learning experiences.
Pre-schl acting manager, Julie Mellers, said she was "delighted with the reprt".