Praise for ‘first class’, ‘professional’ East of England Ambulance Service
- Credit: Archant
The region’s “wonderful”, “professional” and “first class” ambulance workers have been praised in a new survey.
More than 100 patients filled in questionnaires in October, with 95.5% very satisfied, satisfied or fairly satisfied with the service they received from the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust.
The latest patient experience report also revealed that nine out of 10 respondents rated the length of time they waited for a response as very acceptable or acceptable.
“Excellent and very helpful,” “wonderful people,” and “fantastic service” were some of the comments from patients who received emergency medical treatment in October.
More than 95% of respondents said they were involved in decisions regarding their care and 92.7% said the service they received exceeded or met their expectations.
You may also want to watch:
Robert Morton, EEAST chief executive, said: “It is very heartening to read so many positive comments from our patients and such high satisfaction ratings.
“This is a testament to the dedication and hard work of all of our staff in the East of England. We value all feedback from our patients because it helps us to improve the service we deliver.”
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 10 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
Read the report in full here