Praise for East Cambs head teacher from Ofsted as his school maintains high standards
- Credit: Archant
A head teacher has earned the praise of government inspectors for a second time after a new report found that the high standard at Little Thetford Primary School has been maintained.
Rob Litten is head teacher at Little Thetford and is also in charge on an interim basis at nearby Wilburton Primary School.
Last month, he was singled out by Ofsted inspectors for praise after his “transformational” leadership helped turn around the fortunes of Wilburton Primary following a poor inspection report last year.
Now there is more good news for Mr Litten and his team after Ofsted inspectors agreed after an interim assessment that high standards had been maintained at Little Thetford.
The school was last inspected in 2011 and was rated as ‘good’ by inspectors.
You may also want to watch:
In a letter to the school, Sir Michael Wilshaw, Ofsted’s chief inspector, said: “I am pleased to inform you that the interim assessment of the school indicates that the school’s performance has been sustained.
“As a result, the next full inspection will not take place before the summer term in 2015.”
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 4 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 5 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 6 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 7 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 8 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 9 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 10 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening