Fill a jam jar with coins to help Pos+Ability continue its work supporting local people suffering stroke, Parkinson’s and MS
- Credit: Archant
A jam-jar fund raising drive has been launched to help local charity, Pos+Ability, continue its good work in East Cambridgeshire.
The charity is raising funds for its valuable work providing both group and individual exercise programmes to support those with stroke, Parkinson’s, MS and other long term neurological illnesses in East Cambridgeshire.
Pos+Ability is asking people to fill empty jam jars with your loose change and when they are full drop them off at Artichoke Ely in the High Street Passage.
Linda Neate, chairman, said: “We would like to thank you in advance. This is quite a painless way of helping our charity and will make a real difference to our clients and their carers.”
All money raised will go directly to the charity to be used for additional equipment and the use of a physiotherapist to keep up to date with the latest support techniques.
You may also want to watch:
Empty jam jars to fill can be collected from Artichoke Ely.
• If you think you or a relative may benefit from these classes, please visit their website www.posability.org, email email@example.com or call 07565 598 193.
- 1 Man dies after falling from bridge on A14 between Histon and Milton
- 2 Rogue trader tells victim: 'I'll knock your lights out'
- 3 Council leader under fire for 'culture of bullying' in wake of farmgate scandal
- 4 Hickford QUITS ahead of damning report
- 5 Delivery riders and drivers wanted as Deliveroo launches in Ely
- 6 Golf club urges locals and dog walkers to ‘respect our private land’
- 7 Letter: Four new members join 'splash pad headquarters'
- 8 Ziggy is missing from Ely - your help is needed
- 9 Councillor says MP Steve Barclay told Tories to return £10k lockdown grant
- 10 Career mentor's 100k charity run aims to raise £1,000