Fill a jam jar with coins to help Pos+Ability continue its work supporting local people suffering stroke, Parkinson’s and MS
- Credit: Archant
A jam-jar fund raising drive has been launched to help local charity, Pos+Ability, continue its good work in East Cambridgeshire.
The charity is raising funds for its valuable work providing both group and individual exercise programmes to support those with stroke, Parkinson’s, MS and other long term neurological illnesses in East Cambridgeshire.
Pos+Ability is asking people to fill empty jam jars with your loose change and when they are full drop them off at Artichoke Ely in the High Street Passage.
Linda Neate, chairman, said: “We would like to thank you in advance. This is quite a painless way of helping our charity and will make a real difference to our clients and their carers.”
All money raised will go directly to the charity to be used for additional equipment and the use of a physiotherapist to keep up to date with the latest support techniques.
You may also want to watch:
Empty jam jars to fill can be collected from Artichoke Ely.
• If you think you or a relative may benefit from these classes, please visit their website www.posability.org, email email@example.com or call 07565 598 193.
- 1 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 2 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 3 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 4 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 5 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 6 Friendship and dating agency gets £114,000 funding boost
- 7 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’
- 8 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 9 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 10 Grants available for organisations in Ely