Fill a jam jar with coins to help Pos+Ability continue its work supporting local people suffering stroke, Parkinson’s and MS
- Credit: Archant
A jam-jar fund raising drive has been launched to help local charity, Pos+Ability, continue its good work in East Cambridgeshire.
The charity is raising funds for its valuable work providing both group and individual exercise programmes to support those with stroke, Parkinson’s, MS and other long term neurological illnesses in East Cambridgeshire.
Pos+Ability is asking people to fill empty jam jars with your loose change and when they are full drop them off at Artichoke Ely in the High Street Passage.
Linda Neate, chairman, said: “We would like to thank you in advance. This is quite a painless way of helping our charity and will make a real difference to our clients and their carers.”
All money raised will go directly to the charity to be used for additional equipment and the use of a physiotherapist to keep up to date with the latest support techniques.
You may also want to watch:
Empty jam jars to fill can be collected from Artichoke Ely.
• If you think you or a relative may benefit from these classes, please visit their website www.posability.org, email email@example.com or call 07565 598 193.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound