Man and woman - both in their 20s - killed when their Porsche Boxster collides with Volkswagen Golf on country road
- Credit: Archant
The driver of a Porsche Boxster and his passenger – both in their 20s – were killed today when they collided with a Volkswagen Golf GTI.
The collision happened in Brinkley Road near Six Mile Bottom this morning (December 9).
At about 10.40am the Porsche was involved in a collision with the Golf. Police attended the scene, along with fire and ambulance crews.
A man and a woman in their 20s, who were travelling in the Porsche, died at the scene. A man in his 40s who was driving the Volkswagen was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with minor injuries.
The road is closed and is not expected to re-open until tomorrow afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision, or believes they saw the vehicles in the build up to it, should call 101 and ask to speak a member of the Road Policing Unit quoting incident 160 of 9 December.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 8 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody