Popular comedy club is sure to have you in stitches
- Credit: Archant
Burwell Comedy Club returns on March 21 and organisers are promising more fun and laughter than ever before.
As ever, there is a stellar line-up of acts due to take the stage with Stephen Carling, Howard Read, Jamie Gosney and Mark Felgate also scheduled to appear.
The show starts at 7.30pm and is being held at Burwell Village College.
Headline act this year is Mark Felgate, who will be visiting Burwell for a second time.
Mark will take the audience on a journey, with side splitting routines on school life, freaking out drunks and pallbearers.
You may also want to watch:
Stephen Carling will be making his Burwell debut as host for the night, with his enigmatic, original act along with his unique pattern of delivery he will amuse and delight the crowd.
Howard Read may be better known to some as ‘Big Howard’ from children’s TV, however this time he has left ‘Little Howard’ behind as he whips the audience into a frenzy of laughter with his silly songs, jokes and general buffoonery.
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 3 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 4 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 5 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 6 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 7 Footballer hopes Wembley 'dream' can bolster Cambridge career
- 8 Nostalgic throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 9 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 10 Election 2021: Counting gets under way in East Cambridgeshire
Jamie Gosney takes centre stage for the middle section. Jamie’s cheeky and self-deprecating view on life is sure to keep the audience hanging on to every word.
Tickets, priced at £10, are available by e-mailon email@example.com or by calling 01638 604541. Over 18s only.