Popular comedy club is sure to have you in stitches
- Credit: Archant
Burwell Comedy Club returns on March 21 and organisers are promising more fun and laughter than ever before.
As ever, there is a stellar line-up of acts due to take the stage with Stephen Carling, Howard Read, Jamie Gosney and Mark Felgate also scheduled to appear.
The show starts at 7.30pm and is being held at Burwell Village College.
Headline act this year is Mark Felgate, who will be visiting Burwell for a second time.
Mark will take the audience on a journey, with side splitting routines on school life, freaking out drunks and pallbearers.
You may also want to watch:
Stephen Carling will be making his Burwell debut as host for the night, with his enigmatic, original act along with his unique pattern of delivery he will amuse and delight the crowd.
Howard Read may be better known to some as ‘Big Howard’ from children’s TV, however this time he has left ‘Little Howard’ behind as he whips the audience into a frenzy of laughter with his silly songs, jokes and general buffoonery.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 10 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
Jamie Gosney takes centre stage for the middle section. Jamie’s cheeky and self-deprecating view on life is sure to keep the audience hanging on to every word.
Tickets, priced at £10, are available by e-mailon firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01638 604541. Over 18s only.