Singer Pixie Lott surprises Ely Cathedral girls’ choir after dropping in for Evensong
- Credit: Facebook/Ely Cathedral
Popstar Pixie Lott surprised the Ely Cathedral Girls’ Choir after dropping in to watch Evensong before meeting the members.
The All About Tonight singer wore black and white as she posed for photos in the historic Cambridgeshire building.
Staff at the cathedral say the 29-year-old’s visit was a complete surprise and had arrived “just in time” to hear the girls sing together.
One of the choir member’s parents complimented The Voice UK Kids judge, saying her daughter had expressed “just how lovely she was”.
An Ely Cathedral spokesperson said: “Singer Pixie Lott made a surprise visit to Ely Cathedral last week.
You may also want to watch:
“She arrived just in time to hear the Ely Cathedral Girls’ Choir sing at Evensong and she chatted to the girls after the service.”
- 1 Town considers home for market
- 2 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 3 Covid-19 job loss prompts Martin to launch out on his own
- 4 Plea to council to halt £6.5m crematorium plan
- 5 Sutton couple mark seven decades of marriage
- 6 Village housing in disarray after all the trustees quit
- 7 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 8 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 9 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 10 Derby win gets Ely City back on track after eight-goal thriller