Polly Gibbons to sing in Ely Amnesty concert
- Credit: Archant
Hot on the heels of releasing her new CD ‘Is it Me’, Polly Gibbons will perform in Ely on Sunday July 16.
She will be accompanied by James Pearson, resident pianist and artistic director at Ronnie Scott’s famous Soho Jazz Club, and his Trio.
The concert will take place in the garden of the Old Palace, Ely, CB7 4EW (entrance in the Gallery) from 3-5.30pm. Gates will open at 2.30pm.
Tickets, £15 each, are available from Burrow’s Bookshop, 9 High Street Passage, Ely, and online at www.wegottickets.com/event/399952
“The concert will go ahead rain or shine (no refunds), and all ticket holders are asked to bring a blanket or folding chair, and a picnic if desired,” say organisers.
You may also want to watch:
“There will be a Pimms stall and a raffle with some fantastic prizes. All profits from the event will go towards Amnesty International’s human rights work.” Visit www.amnestyelycity.org.uk
- 1 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 6 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 7 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge