Policeman's Ball For Nicole Wilson Trust Raised Thousands of Pounds
A POLICEMAN S Ball in aid of the Nicole Wilson Trust has raised a magnificent �8,246.25. The event took place at The Maltings in Ely on October 17 and was organised by Julie Rogerson. She told the Ely Standard: I would like to thank everyone who attended
A POLICEMAN'S Ball in aid of the Nicole Wilson Trust has raised a magnificent �8,246.25.
The event took place at The Maltings in Ely on October 17 and was organised by Julie Rogerson.
She told the Ely Standard: "I would like to thank everyone who attended the evening, which was a huge success and the fantastic amount was raised to aid Nicole in her quest for better prosthetic legs. I would also like to thank all the businesses that assisted me with donations, auction lots and draw prizes as these made a huge impact on my final figure.
My thanks to Nicole who looked beautiful and attended the event to help me with the draw and auction, Nick Pollington for the printing and special thanks to Sophie Hancock without whose help I would have truly struggled."
You may also want to watch:
Pic cap: Nicole Wilson with the magnificent cheque.
- 1 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 5 Councillor Bill, 75, says Covid-19 jab was 'perfect'
- 6 Man named following fatal collision
- 7 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 8 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 9 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 10 Skipper eyes plans to go one better for village cricketers