Policeman's Ball For Nicole Wilson Trust Raised Thousands of Pounds
A POLICEMAN S Ball in aid of the Nicole Wilson Trust has raised a magnificent �8,246.25. The event took place at The Maltings in Ely on October 17 and was organised by Julie Rogerson. She told the Ely Standard: I would like to thank everyone who attended
A POLICEMAN'S Ball in aid of the Nicole Wilson Trust has raised a magnificent �8,246.25.
The event took place at The Maltings in Ely on October 17 and was organised by Julie Rogerson.
She told the Ely Standard: "I would like to thank everyone who attended the evening, which was a huge success and the fantastic amount was raised to aid Nicole in her quest for better prosthetic legs. I would also like to thank all the businesses that assisted me with donations, auction lots and draw prizes as these made a huge impact on my final figure.
My thanks to Nicole who looked beautiful and attended the event to help me with the draw and auction, Nick Pollington for the printing and special thanks to Sophie Hancock without whose help I would have truly struggled."
You may also want to watch:
Pic cap: Nicole Wilson with the magnificent cheque.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 3 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 4 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 5 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 6 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 7 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 8 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 9 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 10 Our guide to The Library Presents' spring outdoor events series