Policeman's Ball For Nicole Wilson Trust Raised Thousands of Pounds
A POLICEMAN S Ball in aid of the Nicole Wilson Trust has raised a magnificent �8,246.25. The event took place at The Maltings in Ely on October 17 and was organised by Julie Rogerson. She told the Ely Standard: I would like to thank everyone who attended
A POLICEMAN'S Ball in aid of the Nicole Wilson Trust has raised a magnificent �8,246.25.
The event took place at The Maltings in Ely on October 17 and was organised by Julie Rogerson.
She told the Ely Standard: "I would like to thank everyone who attended the evening, which was a huge success and the fantastic amount was raised to aid Nicole in her quest for better prosthetic legs. I would also like to thank all the businesses that assisted me with donations, auction lots and draw prizes as these made a huge impact on my final figure.
My thanks to Nicole who looked beautiful and attended the event to help me with the draw and auction, Nick Pollington for the printing and special thanks to Sophie Hancock without whose help I would have truly struggled."
You may also want to watch:
Pic cap: Nicole Wilson with the magnificent cheque.
- 1 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 2 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 3 'Support this local attraction,’ MP urges on museum visit
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 9 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 10 9 hidden gems of East Anglia by rail from Cambridgeshire