Police share image of overturned car involved in East Cambs crash to warn people about driving safely
- Credit: Archant
Police have shared an image of a car that overturned in East Cambridgeshire to warn people about driving safely.
A post on the Facebook page Policing East Cambridgeshire reads: “A timely reminder to drive safely on the rural roads of East Cambridgeshire.
“This image comes from the Ely Road south of Little Downham, and was taken on May 15 2017.
“The barely recognisable Peugeot 207 in red overturned, leaving two occupants shaken but not injured.”
PC Andy Martin, who attended the incident has said: “We urge drivers to pay complete attention to the road and avoid the in car distractions of mobile phone and internet use.
You may also want to watch:
“It is not known what caused the accident and no other persons were hurt.”
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely