Police release images of business park robbery
AN E-FIT and a CCTV image have been released following a robbery at a business park in Ely.The incident took place at around 1.20am on Monday, December 3 at the Grovemere Business Park in Lancaster Way. A 60-year-old security guard was attacked by two m
AN E-FIT and a CCTV image have been released following a robbery at a business park in Ely.
The incident took place at around 1.20am on Monday, December 3 at the Grovemere Business Park in Lancaster Way.
A 60-year-old security guard was attacked by two men who bundled him into the back of his security van, taking his mobile phone and security keys.
The men then drove the security van to B & M Partnership, which is on the Lancaster Way compound. When the men left the van, the security guard raised the alarm.
You may also want to watch:
Police officers searched the area but were unable to trace the offenders.
The first man is described as white, in his 20s, around 5ft 10in, slim, with a bald or shaven head. He wore a dark-coloured hooded top and faded jeans.
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
The second man, also described as white, was around 5ft 10in, slim, wearing a full face balaclava and a dark padded jacket.
Detective Constable John Yore, who is investigating, said: "We have released these two images in the hope that either someone will be able to recognise these people, or will come forward with more information. If you think you know who these men are, or you recognise someone from the e-fit, please get in touch."
INFO: Anyone with any information should contact DC Yore at Ely Police Station on 0845 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Police want to speak to anyone that recognises this man.
A CCTV image of the robbery at Grovmere Business Park.
Police have released an e-fit of the man they want to speak to and urge anyone who recognises him to contact them.