Police release CCTV images of three men they want to speak to in connection with attempted break-in at Cambridgeshire village bank
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of three men they would like to speak to in connection with an attempted burglary.
The incident took place between 2.20am and 3.30am on Saturday October 31 at Barclays Bank, Parsonage Lane, Burwell.
It involved three men, one of whom used a screwdriver in an attempt to break into the bank’s ATM.
Police are particularly interested to trace the driver of a white coloured van that drove down Parsonage Lane Burwell, off the High Street, during the time of the incident.
Detective Constable Steven Gilbey said: “The men attempted to break into the ATM prior to looking around the building, before leaving empty handed.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge anyone with information to come forward.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact the police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111, alternatively you can report online via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 5 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Covid-19 vaccine myths ‘biggest challenge’ in progress