Police Investigation Launched After Vandals Smash Baby's Grave To Pieces
POLICE have launched an investigation after a baby s grave was vandalised in Haddenham. Officers say the family of Billy who died when he was just one day old in 1998 has been smashed to pieces and the family have been left devastated.The damage happe
POLICE have launched an investigation after a baby's grave was vandalised in Haddenham.
Officers say the family of 'Billy' who died when he was just one day old in 1998 has been smashed to pieces and the family have been left devastated.
The damage happened sometime between February 1 and February 7 at the cemetery in Chewells Lane, Haddenham.
PC Becky Hughes said: "This is a despicable act of mindless vandalism on a child's grave.
You may also want to watch:
"The family, including Billy's twin brother, have been left devastated by this damage.
"I would urge anyone with information about this damage to contact police."
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 4 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 5 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 8 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 9 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 10 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
INFO: Anyone with information should contact police, quoting incident 305 of Sunday, on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.