Police Investigation Launched After Vandals Smash Baby's Grave To Pieces
POLICE have launched an investigation after a baby s grave was vandalised in Haddenham. Officers say the family of Billy who died when he was just one day old in 1998 has been smashed to pieces and the family have been left devastated.The damage happe
POLICE have launched an investigation after a baby's grave was vandalised in Haddenham.
Officers say the family of 'Billy' who died when he was just one day old in 1998 has been smashed to pieces and the family have been left devastated.
The damage happened sometime between February 1 and February 7 at the cemetery in Chewells Lane, Haddenham.
PC Becky Hughes said: "This is a despicable act of mindless vandalism on a child's grave.
"The family, including Billy's twin brother, have been left devastated by this damage.
"I would urge anyone with information about this damage to contact police."
- 1 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 2 Popular food and leisure hub plans win over planners
- 3 Quick-thinking officer who stopped man jumping onto A14 honoured
- 4 £4.8m loan to transform office block into flats repaid
- 5 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 6 Doddington Minor Injuries Unit to temporarily close
- 7 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 8 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 9 Woman dies following crash on A1303
- 10 Eight organ donors honoured at ‘moving’ award ceremony
INFO: Anyone with information should contact police, quoting incident 305 of Sunday, on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.