Police Investigation Launched After Vandals Smash Baby's Grave To Pieces
POLICE have launched an investigation after a baby s grave was vandalised in Haddenham. Officers say the family of Billy who died when he was just one day old in 1998 has been smashed to pieces and the family have been left devastated.The damage happe
POLICE have launched an investigation after a baby's grave was vandalised in Haddenham.
Officers say the family of 'Billy' who died when he was just one day old in 1998 has been smashed to pieces and the family have been left devastated.
The damage happened sometime between February 1 and February 7 at the cemetery in Chewells Lane, Haddenham.
PC Becky Hughes said: "This is a despicable act of mindless vandalism on a child's grave.
"The family, including Billy's twin brother, have been left devastated by this damage.
"I would urge anyone with information about this damage to contact police."
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 3 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 4 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 5 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 9 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 10 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
INFO: Anyone with information should contact police, quoting incident 305 of Sunday, on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.