Police believe these images could help track two men wanted for questioning following Littleport theft
- Credit: Archant
Two men are being sought for questioning following a theft from a village Co-op.
The theft took place on Monday and CCTV images of the men have been released by Cambridgeshire Police.
Both men were in the Co-op in High Street, Littleport.
A police spokesman said: “We would like to speak to both in connection with the theft.
At about 1pm two men entered to Co-op store in the High Street.
You may also want to watch:
The police spokesman said: “One of the men obstructed the view of the till operator/
“Meanwhile the other used scissors, taken from the store, to detach the security tags from a number of spirit bottles.”
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
The store has told police the stolen spirits were valued at around £140.
“The items were put in a bag and the men left the store,” said the spokesman.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.