Police appeal to find 13-year-old Tyler Parmar-Andrews - he went missing from Dullingham on Monday
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help to find 13-year-old Tyler Parmar-Andrews who has been missing from the Dullingham area since Monday (October 9).
There have been a number of reported sightings of Tyler around the Grafton Centre area of Cambridge, however Tyler has still not been located.
He is described as white, 5’1”, medium build with short, light brown hair and hazel-coloured eyes.
He was last seen at the Abbey Swimming Pool in Pool Way, Cambridge, and was wearing a blue ‘Puffa’ style jacket, a black t-shirt with ‘Santa Cruz’ on it, light grey jogging bottoms and red Nike trainers.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare and would urge anyone with information about Tyler’s whereabouts, or anyone who believes they may have seen him, to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 quoting incident 215 of 9 October.
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry