Police appeal for missing Cambridgeshire man
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracing a missing man.
Karl Watson, 40, was reported missing from Fulbourn Hospital yesterday afternoon (June 18).
He was last seen at around 10.15pm at a petrol station in Fourwentways, Little Abington.
It is believed he may still be in the Abington or Linton area.
Karl, also known as 'Andy', is described as 5'6 of slim build with Mohican style dark-brown hair.
You may also want to watch:
He was last seen wearing an oversized beige jacket, sunglasses, blue jeans and blue trainers.
He is considered vulnerable and officers are very concerned for his welfare.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 7 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 10 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
Members of the public are asked not to approach him, but to call the police immediately on 101 quoting incident 240 of June 18.