Police appeal for missing Cambridgeshire man
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracing a missing man.
Karl Watson, 40, was reported missing from Fulbourn Hospital yesterday afternoon (June 18).
He was last seen at around 10.15pm at a petrol station in Fourwentways, Little Abington.
It is believed he may still be in the Abington or Linton area.
Karl, also known as 'Andy', is described as 5'6 of slim build with Mohican style dark-brown hair.
He was last seen wearing an oversized beige jacket, sunglasses, blue jeans and blue trainers.
He is considered vulnerable and officers are very concerned for his welfare.
- 1 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 2 'Normally unacceptable' barn demolition wins green light
- 3 Shoplifter who stole from store 10 times in five weeks handed CBO
- 4 Motorcyclist caught ‘speeding over 100mph’ past police near Ely
- 5 Ely Heroes winner, Alison, attends royal garden party after three-year wait
- 6 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 7 Pupils ensure 'Eel-izabeth' comes to life for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 8 New March station will 'help people to use petrol and diesel cars less'
- 9 'It's a gem of an untold story' - Ely author, Ellee shares new novel
- 10 REVEALED: The 'gang of five' who want Dr Nik Johnson gone
Members of the public are asked not to approach him, but to call the police immediately on 101 quoting incident 240 of June 18.