Police appeal for information after poaching at estate in Chippenham
- Credit: Archant
POLICE have released images of a vehicle they want to trace in connection with poaching at a Chippenham estate.
Several animals have been killed in Chippenham Park Estate over recent weeks, and some large coping stones were also removed from a perimeter wall off La Hogue Road.
Cambridgeshire police have released CCTV images of a vehicle they want to trace in connection with the incidents.
Chief Inspector Russ Waterston said: “The vehicle is quite distinctive as the registration plate is in the rear window and it has only one working back light.
“I would also appeal to anyone to report any suspicious activity around the estate.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 2 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 5 Retirement complex proposals encounter a sticky situation
- 6 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 7 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 8 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 9 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 10 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout