Police appeal for information after poaching at estate in Chippenham
- Credit: Archant
POLICE have released images of a vehicle they want to trace in connection with poaching at a Chippenham estate.
Several animals have been killed in Chippenham Park Estate over recent weeks, and some large coping stones were also removed from a perimeter wall off La Hogue Road.
Cambridgeshire police have released CCTV images of a vehicle they want to trace in connection with the incidents.
Chief Inspector Russ Waterston said: “The vehicle is quite distinctive as the registration plate is in the rear window and it has only one working back light.
“I would also appeal to anyone to report any suspicious activity around the estate.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 2 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 3 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 4 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 5 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 6 Election 2021: Counting gets under way in East Cambridgeshire
- 7 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 8 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 9 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 10 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'