Police appeal after teenagers are assaulted in unprovoked attack
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers were punched in the face in an apparently unprovoked assault in Ely, on Friday.
The duo, both males, were approached at about 8.30pm in Pocket Park, off Creswells Lane, while sat with friends.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “Two teenage boys were in Pocket Park with friends when a group of three men wearing hoodies and bandanas approached them before punching them to the face.”
The boys suffered minor injuries in the assault.
The three men were described as male and in their late teens or early 20s.
You may also want to watch:
Cambridgeshire police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the incident to contact them on 101.
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry