Police appeal after passers-by racially abused by teens
POLICE are appealing for information after a group of youngsters shouted a racially aggravated insult at passers-by.
The teenagers were sitting on the Adastral playing field, in Rowley Drive, Newmarket, at around 9pm on May 25.
They shouted a racist insult at three young adults walking through the field.
Two teenagers, one boy and one girl, spoke to the three victims. They are described as white and aged between 15 and 17 years old.
The boy was wearing a black T-shirt with white writing and jeans and had short black hair with some longer layers.
The girl was described as having black shoulder length hair and was wearing black and white leggings with tribal print.
Anyone with information should call Pc 1303 Coe, quoting crime reference number NE/12/931, to 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 2 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 3 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 4 Petition launched to save village pub
- 5 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 6 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 7 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 8 Gay tweet pastor claims 'constructive dismissal' as school caretaker
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold