Police appeal after collision driver fails to stop
POLICE want to trace the driver of a car which failed to stop after colliding with a pedestrian in Cottenham.
The 56-year-old man suffered slight injuries in the collision in the High Street at the junction with Rooks Street at about 5.40am on Monday.
The car failed to stop at the scene of the collision.
PC Dave Osbourn, investigating, said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw the collision to contact police.
“I am particularly interested in speaking to the occupants of another car which may have been following the vehicle involved at the time of the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Osbourn at Sawston Police Station on 101.
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 4 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 5 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 7 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’
- 8 Three hare coursers - with three children and three dogs in car - fined for damaging crops
- 9 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 10 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'