Police appeal after collision driver fails to stop
POLICE want to trace the driver of a car which failed to stop after colliding with a pedestrian in Cottenham.
The 56-year-old man suffered slight injuries in the collision in the High Street at the junction with Rooks Street at about 5.40am on Monday.
The car failed to stop at the scene of the collision.
PC Dave Osbourn, investigating, said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw the collision to contact police.
“I am particularly interested in speaking to the occupants of another car which may have been following the vehicle involved at the time of the collision.”
Anyone with any information should call PC Osbourn at Sawston Police Station on 101.
- 1 Councils bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 2 OPINION: Soham Station fiasco about to come to a conclusion, or is it?
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 5 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 6 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 7 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 8 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 9 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 10 1,800 enjoy free Christmas day out at Ely’s ‘hidden gem’