Police appeal after collision driver fails to stop
POLICE want to trace the driver of a car which failed to stop after colliding with a pedestrian in Cottenham.
The 56-year-old man suffered slight injuries in the collision in the High Street at the junction with Rooks Street at about 5.40am on Monday.
The car failed to stop at the scene of the collision.
PC Dave Osbourn, investigating, said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw the collision to contact police.
“I am particularly interested in speaking to the occupants of another car which may have been following the vehicle involved at the time of the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Osbourn at Sawston Police Station on 101.
- 1 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 2 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 3 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 4 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 5 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 6 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 7 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 8 Annual classic car show returns to Ely
- 9 Book tickets for brewery’s summer jazz party
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment