Police appeal after collision driver fails to stop
POLICE want to trace the driver of a car which failed to stop after colliding with a pedestrian in Cottenham.
The 56-year-old man suffered slight injuries in the collision in the High Street at the junction with Rooks Street at about 5.40am on Monday.
The car failed to stop at the scene of the collision.
PC Dave Osbourn, investigating, said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw the collision to contact police.
“I am particularly interested in speaking to the occupants of another car which may have been following the vehicle involved at the time of the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Osbourn at Sawston Police Station on 101.
- 1 Shoppers rush to help man injured after falling in High Street
- 2 ‘We are still struggling to cope’: Pet rescuers face ‘horrific situation’
- 3 Residents 'horrified' by Swastika graffiti in grounds of Ely Cathedral
- 4 Lockdown easing - 10 pubs and restaurants say welcome back
- 5 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 6 Man remains in custody after 'firearm and threat to kill' arrest
- 7 Littleport marks Royal British Legion centenary year with moving ceremony
- 8 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 9 Family traumatised as their beloved Waffle shot in the face
- 10 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550