A report had been received from the community police officer, advising that the recent anti-social behaviour in Aldreth and at the recreation field had subsided; regular patrols are still being made. Parking concerns are still being raised despite discuss
A report had been received from the community police officer, advising that the recent anti-social behaviour in Aldreth and at the recreation field had subsided; regular patrols are still being made. Parking concerns are still being raised despite discussion with residents and enforcement whenever offences are committed. PCSO Rob Dewsbury has joined the beat and will be with this area for the foreseeable future. Regular patrols are also being carried out in Camping Close, as this remains a high priority to deter distraction burglaries and rogue traders.
The next police surgeries will be held on January 31 at 3.20pm-3.40pm in Aldreth and at 3.45pm-4.15pm in Haddenham.
Information from district councillor
Pauline Wilson reported that the Leisure Facilities Working Party is looking at possible areas for a new sports centre to be developed in the next five years.
Cllr Gareth Wilson reported that the Policy & Resources Committee is in the process of setting the budget proposals. Items to be included are an extra person to look after homelessness in the district with a view to eliminating the need to use bed and breakfast placements where possible. Also, the creation of a position for someone to look after recycling and anti fly tipping matters.
- 1 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 2 Petition launched to save village pub
- 3 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 4 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 5 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 6 Murder trial jury told mother said she could not have children
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 9 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told