Plenty on offer at Littleport’s annual Family Fun Day
- Credit: Archant
Littleport Leisure Centre’s annual Family Fun Day returns this Sunday, with a dizzying line-up of entertainment set to keep visitors engrossed long into the afternoon.
Running from 10am-5pm at the Camel Road leisure centre, the fun day will feature plenty of old favourites, including football and netball tournaments, fun fair, classic car show, boot sale, craft stalls and tug of war.
Running alongside the traditional events will be a variety of more modern additions, including a psychic event, fun dog show, schools challenge and inflatable fun and games.
There will also be performances from the Rock Vox Choir and dance troupe, the Ely Silver Starlets.
The Littleport Lions will also be in attendance and will be trying to break the record for a mile of two pence pieces at the front of the centre.
You may also want to watch:
INFO: To find out more, contact Clare Pendle on 01353 860600.
- 1 Village pub limits reopening to ‘bread and butter customers’ only
- 2 Park and ride from Milton to return next month
- 3 Action this day as new alliance slashes £72k from councillors' allowance budget
- 4 Witchford hold their heads high despite narrow Cambs League cup exit
- 5 Hifields to bring world-class artists and 6,000 festival-goers to Cambridgeshire countryside
- 6 Shoppers rush to help man injured after falling in High Street
- 7 Family pay tribute to ‘talented’ father-of-three veteran killed in crash
- 8 Letter: Amazing reunion for couple thanks to paramedics
- 9 Man charged with armed robbery in Fenland
- 10 Family traumatised as their beloved Waffle shot in the face