PICTURED: Pixie Lott marries Oliver Cheshire at Ely Cathedral
- Credit: Steve Smith
Singer Pixie Lott has today (June 6) married Oliver Cheshire at Ely Cathedral.
The 31-year-old and her model partner were forced to postponed the event multiple times due to the coronavirus pandemic.
A marquee and wedding decorations have been spotted in the Cathedral's historic surroundings, throughout the day.
The Bromley-born pop star is famous for hits such as Mama Do, All About Tonight and Cry Me Out.
Lott has been engaged to Cheshire, 34, since 2016, when he proposed on the steps of St Paul's Cathedral in London.
The pair had planned to marry in 2018, but have since postponed.
The duo later stated that they preferred to wait until everyone could attend a ceremony, rather than push on with less people present.
- 1 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 2 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 3 Take a look inside £600,000 period home with 'outstanding charm'
- 4 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 5 Cambridge 'knife-wielder' arrested
- 6 Santas learn how to put the Ho Ho Ho into Christmas
- 7 First visit not 'a flying success' but pub deserves second chance
- 8 Sanctuary Housing criticised over empty homes in Ely
- 9 New deadline for £6m crematorium decision
- 10 Woman who twice ignored 'no fly tipping' signs faces two fines
The two have been a couple since 2010.
Now-husband Oliver Cheshire celebrated his birthday on Friday (June 3).
Notable guests at today's event included McFly's Danny Jones, TOWIE's Tom Pearce and actress Sabrina Elba.