Pinocchio performance treat for Highfield School children in Ely
- Credit: Archant
Children at Highfield School in Ely will be treated to a theatre performance of Pinocchio when M&M Productions traveling theatre company visits on November 1 thanks to Happy Days Children’s Charity.
Suffia Shah, Happy Days community fundraiser, said: “We supported more than 23,000 children and their families last year, but we couldn’t have done this without the amazing help of our volunteers and fundraisers.
“So we’d love to hear from anyone who would like to get involved and support our work.
“Our holidays, day trips, workshops and performances are a lifeline to children across the UK providing them with happiness and hope as well as important social and developmental skills.
“We help families caring for children with life-limiting conditions, disabilities, abused children and young carers and would encourage anyone in the area that would benefit from a respite break to get in touch.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information about Happy Days Children’s Charity call 01582 651234, email email@example.com or visit www.happydayscharity.org
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident