Pilates instructor putting on BarreConcept workshops in Ely which combine best of ballet, pilates, yoga and conditioning
- Credit: Archant
A pilates instructor says she can get you the body of a dancer without a tutu in sight if you come to her workout classes.
Sophie Taffara-Cox, who is a level 4 pilates instructor, is putting on BarreConcept workshops, a favourite of celebrities, at the Chequer Studio, Williams Close, Ely, on February 12 at 6.45pm and February 13 at 9am.
The first class will be an introductory workshop of 80 to 90 minutes. Normal classes will be one hour each week thereafter.
Sophie says: “BarreConcept is the hottest new celebrity workout spreading the globe. “It combines the techniques of ballet with the precision of pilates, the alignment of yoga and the strength from sports conditioning to make a dynamic workout.
“Set to high energy dance music, this workout lifts the butt, tones the thighs, sculpts the arms and flattens the abs as well as increasing stamina and endurance.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call Sophie on 07515 682587 or 01353 667606
- 1 Town considers home for market
- 2 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 3 Covid-19 job loss prompts Martin to launch out on his own
- 4 Plea to council to halt £6.5m crematorium plan
- 5 Sutton couple mark seven decades of marriage
- 6 Village housing in disarray after all the trustees quit
- 7 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 8 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 9 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 10 Derby win gets Ely City back on track after eight-goal thriller