Pilates instructor putting on BarreConcept workshops in Ely which combine best of ballet, pilates, yoga and conditioning
- Credit: Archant
A pilates instructor says she can get you the body of a dancer without a tutu in sight if you come to her workout classes.
Sophie Taffara-Cox, who is a level 4 pilates instructor, is putting on BarreConcept workshops, a favourite of celebrities, at the Chequer Studio, Williams Close, Ely, on February 12 at 6.45pm and February 13 at 9am.
The first class will be an introductory workshop of 80 to 90 minutes. Normal classes will be one hour each week thereafter.
Sophie says: “BarreConcept is the hottest new celebrity workout spreading the globe. “It combines the techniques of ballet with the precision of pilates, the alignment of yoga and the strength from sports conditioning to make a dynamic workout.
“Set to high energy dance music, this workout lifts the butt, tones the thighs, sculpts the arms and flattens the abs as well as increasing stamina and endurance.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call Sophie on 07515 682587 or 01353 667606
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 3 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 4 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 5 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 6 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 7 Contractors 'did not follow the brief' when it came to drain maintenance
- 8 Cineworld Ely expected to reopen in May
- 9 Slimmer launches weight loss group after losing three stone
- 10 Lunging challenge in boyfriend's memory raises thousands for charity