Pick up a unique gift at Easter craft fair
- Credit: Archant
The cathedral centre in Ely will play host to an Easter Craft Fair later this month.
The fair will feature more than 30 stalls selling a variety of crafts and gifts including prints, handmade bath products, stained glass, knitted goods, handmade toys, gifts, cards, jewellery and artwork.
It will take place on Saturday, April 11, from 10am-3pm in Ely Cathedral Centre, on Palace Green.
There will be stalls on three floors of the centre and drinks and hot cross buns will be available from the café
Jocelyn Palmer, from Ely Cathedral, said: “Following the success of previous craft fairs, crafters and members of the public were keen for the Cathedral Centre to hold another round of fairs.
You may also want to watch:
“Not only will it enable people to find that perfect Easter present it will show off the facilities on offer at the centre and promote them to a wider audience.”
Admission will be 50p for adults, while children under 16s will be admitted free.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 7 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 8 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 9 Rail volunteers recognised at awards ceremony
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash